Welcome to my Blog =D

If you don't like my blog You can click exit.

2011年4月14日星期四

Can i say i love you to you?

Can i say miss you?? ( FOr what-..- ) Can i hug you?? (WHy want hug me?-..-) Can i kiss you?? (Kiss me for what?-..-) Can i love you?? (.................-..-) Can you love me more? ='( (...........................??) MAny words i can't say it out to you.. evertime i call you and then i keep erm...erm..erm...because too many thing wanna say to you but i scare say wrong...WHat a stupid mee -..- MAybe i less pak toh??I don't know how you guys pak toh d lor..I just know I love to stay with guys who i love... Last night my friends told me:'maybe he no feeling to you gua...if not why he treat you like that?' waaaaa...i heard liao terus heart broken orh....T.T Because i can't answer LOL YEap i know it..maybe you just like me...OMG~!!!! emo-ing~~~~~~ ARghhh~~~ OKay~!Shoooo SHOooo~!Go away those negative minded!!! Maybe we do back friends will better.... You can don't love me but please don't stop me to love you =) Should i tell you the date i go in hospital?do you will mind?or you don't mind?I dont kow t.t I want you accompany me but but but i think i have no idea wanna say what.. LOL LOL LOL Why you want come into my life orh?=..= OMG!!!! I should control myself ;p hahahahahaha~!! stupid me ;p

没有评论: