Welcome to my Blog =D

If you don't like my blog You can click exit.

2011年4月8日星期五

What the hell you think you are?Please shut up if you don't know me.

Damn..What wrong with you guys?Its none of your busssiness..Okay?!

I start with my new life have what wrong???

And i even don't know you guys...What the hell you think you are?

And you XXXX. I am respect to you..

But why you want become like that?

Whats wrong i din't put to private??

He can choose don't to view my facebook..okay??Nobody to force him.

You say i din't care about his feeling??then he ever got think about my feeling??

DID he??!!

Yes..i really cant understand him..!! Now i know i reallly don't know him..

Whatever you say..You say im what what what or bla bla bla..

I just want to be myself...Its enough already..

I am tired to heard those..Whatever you guys like to say..

I JUST WANT TO BE MYSSELF!!

没有评论: